Mom of 3 kids, ages 6, 8, and 40. I love to learn and I love to share. Alongside handling family, work, and personal issues, I get to learn about adhd, ocd, sensory, and other characteristics of Autism and how it affects me personally, the dynamics of our household, and the relationships we have outside of our family. I look at the blessings in my life, even if at first glance it appears to be chaos, and find the lessons I’ve learned. I look at the holes in my life and research to find out how to patch them up. Sometimes the only explanation is God, but my passion is to generate POWER in my life so that I may empower others to do the same. I pray that this blog helps others, even if it is just one person.
about Stuff I said about myself when I was at Blogger:
* Gender: Female
* Astrological Sign: Aries
* Industry: Marketing
* Occupation: Sales Director
* Location: Knoxville : Tennessee : United States
* Mom of 3 boys – ages 3, 4, and 36. I work from home and love to learn and teach. Our journey is an open book, and so is my mind. Thank you for visiting and please share your thoughts…
The love potion you made tastes terrible. How will you drink it?
* I won’t…I’ll make The Hub drink it.
* Comedy and Slapstick (as long as it is tasteful)
* Psychological Thriller (not horror)
* and of course, sappy Chick Flicks
* all of it
* Hmmmm, I’ve not finished too many, but The Book ranks high right now. ORGANIZING for the CREATIVE PERSON, by Lehmkuhl & Lamping